Riverrun website, reservation and accommodation policies
- Check-in: 2.30 pm /Check-out: 11.00 am
- Accommodation is for 1-2 people only per room per night. Bookings for more than 2 people per room will not be accepted as valid.
- We cannot accommodate young children under the age of 8 years of age unless the lodge is booked on an exclusive-use basis. Please respect our reasons for this policy, which is primarily for the tranquility of other guests staying in a small intimate lodge. Do ask if you are interested in booking the lodge on an exclusive basis.
- Reservations can be made securely with Amex, Visa or Mastercard. Reservations will not be given final confirmation without credit card details. These details will be used in the event of a cancellation fee.
- Most of our reservations are made between 6-10 months in advance so cancellations made less than 30 days in advance attract a charge of 50% of total booking, or a charge of 100% of total booking value for cancellations made less than 10 days in advance. Cancellations must be received in writing by email and must be confirmed by email by Riverrun. We assume that guests booking and staying at Riverrun will have valid travel insurance.
- Prices are in New Zealand dollars, include 15% New Zealand sales tax, and may be subject to change.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page for our full policy.